Hello there, my name is Hannah Russell, and I am a young, recently graduated, very unemployed photographer.
Speaking of rolling balls...
For the Paducah, KY photo contest, I'm trying to decide which photos to submit. It would be easy to just say "all of them" but I'm looking for critical, constructive feedback. Which one of these photographs is the strongest? second strongest? third?
 |
| 'Bridget in Cairo' - 4x5, b/w film |
 |
| 'Gettin' Down on Jr. Lightfoot's Farm' - 120, b/w film |
 |
| 'Boys in Front of Record Store. Carbondale, IL' - 4x5 transparency |
 |
| 'Sandbar off of the Mississippi. Near Rt. 3, IL' - 120, color film |
 |
| 'Shotgun House in Mounds, IL' - 4x5, b/w film |
 |
| 'The Challenger' - 4x5, b/w film |
Thank you very much for looking! Everyone who is interested should submit to Paducah!
--hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment